Syntax highlighter

2015-06-25

Platform specific issues

Recently I've faced to stability issues. The followings are the ones I've met:

Well, the one for Windows is kinda known for a while (except Windows Server one). These issues are categorised more or less platform specific issues.

The reason why I'm writing is because I have no idea why it happens and might be able to get some knowledge from comment (my googling ability is not high enought to find the solution). For example, the first one happens only on Arch Linux. The funny thing is that the reported bug didn't happen on my Arch Linux environment but different one mentioned on the comment. And never happened on other environment (e.g. Ubuntu or FreeBSD).

The second one happens only on my Linux CI environment. So I even can't debug. And, again, never happened on other Linux environment. (why?)

If you have any clue, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment